Being a pre-nursing student and an actual, bona-fide nursing student are two VERY different things. In this podcast episode, I share with you my best advice for transitioning from your pre-reqs to your nursing school program.
- The importance of being flexible
- Why you NEED a consistent sleep schedule
- The benefits of saying “so long” to a competitive mindset
- Why being humble is better than being right
- How to accept criticism with grace
Are you looking for even more ways to make the transition a smooth one? Through my conversations with hundreds of nursing students, it is clear that dosage calculations are a HUGE challenge for many of you. So, I’ve created a Dosage Calculations Bootcamp just for you! Check it out here https://straightanursing.mykajabi.com/dosage-bootcamp