The new planners are now available!
Because it is my passion to empower nursing students to succeed, I created the STRAIGHT A NURSING STUDENT PLANNER. This is the planner I wish I'd had while in nursing school, and it was born of my need to keep a busy schedule organized and my love of making lists. Sound like you?
Our planners are in both dated digital and undated pre-printed formats. Both formats include:
- two-page monthly spread and a space to remind yourself of your new good habit for the month.
- two-page weekly spread with days in vertical, hourly columns from 0600 to 2100.
- each weekly spread includes space for multiple lists to keep home, school and assignments on track...your busy life just got manageable!
- a bills tracker and savings tracker to help keep your finances on goal
- project planning pages to help you keep group projects on schedule
- page for birthdays/anniversaries, future planning and goal setting
- dedicated space to keep track of things you want to explore when you have free time again (restaurants, books, TV shows, products, websites, and more!)
- AND the best part is, each weekly spread contains useful Nursing Facts to help you rise to the top of the class!
"I'm OBSESSED with this planner! It's amazing for nursing school. My student affairs office suggested planning my studying exactly how this planner broke it all down! I love it and have seen a dramatic improvement in my organization"
"This is one of the best planners I have used. The printing company suggested by the seller is great. The paper weight is thick enough that nothing bleeds through. I highly recommend this planner to all student nurses. If you use it, it will keep you on track."
"Your planners have helped so much during nursing school. This is my second one and won’t be my last!! I love making lists and your planner fits my life!"
"This planner is so cool! I really like the layout of it. There’s a place for me to put deadlines for assignments and things to get done around the house. Usually I have to have a planner for school and a planner for stuff outside of it, but I can do both with this."
"This planner has it all! I use it multiple times a day and it keeps me on track with knowing exactly what I need to be doing. In nursing school it is easy to become overwhelmed and not know which way is up sometimes, this planner alleviates that. I especially love that weekly planning boxes. I use this to break up my assignments, readings, and studying throughout the week. Great job!!!!"