Our planners are available in our Etsy shop!
At this time we are only selling pre-printed planners and digital planners for iPad/tablet use.
Both the digital and printed planners have two start dates, January and July. The January planners go on sale in October and the July planners go on sale in April. All planners are for 12-months.
Sorry, we are not able to create custom orders.
The digital planners (for iPad or other tablet use) are not optimized for printing.
If you’re having trouble locating your digital download file from Etsy, this article provides great tips!
You can also go through this checklist to troubleshoot your Etsy download issue:
- Check that you are downloading from the Etsy website on your desktop or laptop, not the Etsy app on your mobile device.
- Check that you are logged into the same Etsy account you used to purchase.
- If you purchased just a few moments ago, it may take a moment for your payment to go through. Be patient and check again in a few minutes!
- If you paid via e-check, it can take hours to days for your purchase to finalize. Please be patient 🙂
- If you’re trying to download it directly into GoodNotes and having trouble, first download it to your device/cloud and then import it into GoodNotes.
The digital planner is designed for use with iPad apps such as GoodNotes or Notability (though I personally prefer GoodNotes because of the page-turning functionality).
However, it should work with any app that allows you to "write" on PDFs using an electronic pencil.
The digital planner is a PDF with hyperlinks. It should work on any tablet device that allows you to use a compatible writing tool such as a stylus or Apple Pencil. You will need an app that enables annotation of PDFs. Many students use GoodNotes or Notability for this.
Instructions for how to import the file into your GoodNotes app are sent with purchase.
I do not provide tutorials on how to use GoodNotes or other apps; these apps are heavily supported and there are many wonderful online tutorials available.
While some students have utilized the digital planner with OneNote, it is not optimized for this purpose and I do not provide any instruction for how to use it in this way.
To prevent this, simply "lock" your screen so it doesn't rotate when you switch from portrait to landscape view.
Please refer to the instructions sent with your download file. You need to de-select the writing tool to enable your stylus/pencil to act as a "clicker" and not a "writer."