If you are SERIOUS about succeeding in nursing school, then you need some SERIOUSLY detailed study guides and notes. This premium study guide covers the basics of the cardiovascular system that are often covered in Med/Surg I.FREE
This 15-page study guide covers these core topics:
- technology used for diagnostics
- arterial and venous disorders
- hypertension and other risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- congestive heart failure
- digoxin toxicity (on every nursing school exam EVER!)
- autoimmune disease affecting the CV system
- deep vein thrombosis
- pulmonary embolism
- …and more!
Want to take a sneak peak? SHOW ME!
Right now you can get these cardiovascular nursing school notes for FREE!