Is psychopharmacology causing you mental distress? So many drugs, so many side effects…it’s a LOT to keep track of! Lucky for you I came up with a goofy way to remember key facts about these complex medications…and now I’m sharing it with you in this week’s podcast of psychopharmacology study tips.
In this episode we cover:
- the atypical antidepressants
- traditional antidepressants
- atypical antipsychotics
- traditional antipsychotics
- mood stabilizers
- and more!
Plus…bonus…I sing goofy songs. TWICE! Anything to help you guys!
Read the article on psychopharmacology here: https://www.straightanursingstudent.com/psychopharmacology-the-easy-way/
Take auditory learning even further with Study Sesh, my private podcast that uses PodQuizzes, Drills, Case Studies and more to truly change the way you study. Learn more here.
Get a head start on pharmacology with the Pharmacology Success Pack
Want to learn pharmacology in 5 minutes or less? Enroll in Fast Pharmacology and pop in your ear-buds to review pharm foundation concepts and over 80 drug classes on the go.
Want MORE Straight A Nursing resources?
- Download the psychopharmacology study guide here!
- And get more notes and resources at www.straightanursingstudent.com!
- Ready to ROCK nursing school? Get my book Nursing School Thrive Guide on Amazon as a paperback, Kindle book or audio book. (#ad)
- Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/straightanursingstudent
- Join the Thriving Nursing Students Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thrivingnursingstudents/
- Stalk us on Instagram @straightanurse
The information, including but not limited to, audio, video, text, and graphics contained on this website are for educational purposes only. No content on this website is intended to guide nursing practice and does not supersede any individual healthcare provider’s scope of practice or any nursing school curriculum. Additionally, no content on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.