Is psychopharmacology causing you mental distress? So many drugs, so many side effects…it’s a LOT to keep track of! Lucky for you I came up with a goofy way to remember key facts about these complex medications…and now I’m sharing it with you in this week’s podcast of psychopharmacology study tips.
In this episode we cover:
- the atypical antidepressants
- traditional antidepressants
- atypical antipsychotics
- traditional antipsychotics
- mood stabilizers
- and more!
Plus…bonus…I sing goofy songs. TWICE! Anything to help you guys!
Want MORE Straight A Nursing resources?
- Download the psychopharmacology study guide here!
- And get more notes and resources at www.straightanursingstudent.com!
- Ready to ROCK nursing school? Get my book Nursing School Thrive Guide on Amazon as a paperback, Kindle book or audio book. (#ad)
- Follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/straightanursingstudent
- Join the Thriving Nursing Students Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thrivingnursingstudents/
- Stalk us on Instagram @straightanurse