If I were your clinical instructor, these tips are exactly the things I’d make sure you understood before your first clinical day!
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- How a typical day flows
- Tips for effective time management
- What in the world is happening in handoff report
- Some of the key players and their roles
- The most important skill you can develop
- One unpleasant truth (sorry!)
- How to make the most of your clinical time
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Get prepped for nursing school with Crucial Concepts Bootcamp!
Learn how to use a brain sheet here.
Download a brain sheet here.
Learn how to use a run sheet and download one here.
Dive even deeper into the interdisciplinary team in Episode 120.
The information, including but not limited to, audio, video, text, and graphics contained on this website are for educational purposes only. No content on this website is intended to guide nursing practice and does not supersede any individual healthcare provider’s scope of practice or any nursing school curriculum. Additionally, no content on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.